Sunday, September 5, 2010

I ♥ Vaseline Petroleum Jelly


mother size and baby size Vaseline
they are so cute !! ^^


   Vaseline ~~ especially the petroleum jelly~~

Vaseline is one of my baby that i will bring along no matter where i go ^o^

I prefer petroleum jelly compare to their lips care range

V
aseline petroleum jelly is the remedy for my chapped lips~~

W
HY ? ? ? ?

.
.
.


before i started to use Vaseline , my lips is very very super duper DRY n sometimes will even bleed **ouch**~~

always suffering with the pain~~
sobz ~~  T.T

after use
Vaseline~~







              
NO MORE this problem~~  *** haahahaa ***

that's why i heart
Vaseline so much


and its affordable~~ very affordable~~

u can get it at only RM 4.50 [np] for 50g

& RM 9.50 [np] for 150g





                   
i have few bottles of 'em, as a backup in case i forget to bring 'em ^^ along with me

n da best way is !!!!!! Persuade ur fren to use it as well !!! ~~ =))

so u can ask from ur fren if u really really forget about it~~

just like me~~i will ask from
Ling if i forget bring my baby Vaseline to uni~~


thanx Ling !!


However, after i found this >>   Petroleum jelly -> CANCER???!!
 

I doubting weather to continue using the Vaseline or not~~ =(

I can't survive without it~~ **dilemma** ~~
urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

i DON'T care !!!


I will continue using it since i not yet find other better solution for my chapped lips~~

hope i'm not the unlucky 1 who kena cancer because of  petroleum jelly~~ >.< "
[touchwood!!!]


tips : apply a thick layer of Vaseline petroleum Jelly on ur lips b4 go for bed~~
 i bet u will ur lips once u wake ^^
 it leave ur lips smooth n well moisturized n ur lips lines will be less obvious~~
: apply thin layer for day time to have mosturized n healthy glow lips =)
 Spice uP ur Life with ur sexy lips now galss !!
 just using Vaseline !!hahax
= shushii xoxoxo=




2 comments:

  1. choi choi choi..touch wood!!
    no cancer one!go go away~!!

    haha, you're welcome xD
    i also don't care!! i will use finished this bottle no matter how!!kaka xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaha~~ i will continue for da rest for my life~~hahaha

    ReplyDelete