Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Are You Moist Enough?

^.^

ooh la la~~

it's my 1st day semester break after dotted my last paper yesterday at 11.30 am~~

yeapie !!!

But, i still locked in "cow town"- Kampar~~

fuhhh~~~~

Seems today is another sunny day again~~

Anyway, always suunny sunny also no good cause it caused me getting darker. Especially when i need to walk in to UTAR from eastgate.

Really hate it so much... i already having  "cina hangus" skin tone..now even worse because exposed to the sun and i really have no idea what kind of skin tone will i have soon and maybe will kena skin cancer also if continuous like this [touchwood >.<]

So, sunblock is a must when i step out fr my home~~

FYI, sunblock is meant to protect our skin from UVA and UVB, not really for whiten our skin tone...

Thats why,there are few items which is a must for me to bring along when goin to uni~~

GUESS WHAT??

compact mirror ??

face powder for touch up??

lipstick???

hmmm...

no no no . . .

if that is what u think the u are WRONG !!

below is my babies list : ^^

#1 : Vaseline petroleum jelly for my lips

#2 : sunblock

#3 : Vaseline Healthy White lotion

#4 : Vaseline Intensive Rescue lotion

#5 : UV protection umbrella

♥ petroleum jelly from Vaseline





yah!!!

3 of my 5 babies list is Vaseline's product...

because Vaseline really done a great job for my skin and lips!! i likey so muchhie!!

i normally apply Vaseline Healthy White Lotion before my sunblock.. i feel much more safier when exposed under the sum after do so xoxoxo ...

sticky??

absolutely won't loh... i using water based sun block and no need to say much~~

Vaseline only leave ur skin moisture with non sticky feel!!

hmmm.... how about item #4 : Vaseline Intensive Rescue lotion??

i apply #4 when i'm in the tutorial class, lecture class, and even library!!

conditioning room is another prob for me~~it make my skin dry and dehydrated!!

that's why lotion is a must for me ~~


Vaseline lotion range~


i must apply this super lotion!!!

it not just a lotion k...

the lotion actually give me more that that!! no doubt~~

and i gt to list it out for ya!!hehee

#1 : moisture skin

#2 : smooth baby skin

#3 : healthy glow skin

#4 : maintain my skin tone (actually become more radiant compare to previous) ^^

#5 : create envious from friends [who ask them didn't use Vaseline leh]


#6 : nice scent

#7 : last but not least!! get some attention fr guyz [hummm, i think so :p] *blushed*


hurmm.... don't believe me??



can u see it??
my skin really glowing **claps**


So, what u waiting for??

feed ur skin today with Vaseline Moisturizing Lotion and feed ur sexy lips with Vaseline petroleum jelly [as stated in my I Vaseline Petroleum Jelly , i prefer petrolem jelly than the lips care range ]

it gives NO REGRET but smooth moisture glowing skin. Why hesitate for it??

MUST TRY IT !!!! available in small bottle also if u all wanna have a try 1st~~it's really cheap and affordable~~ [student with buject like me also can buy it v(^0^)v]



don't forget umbrella for sunny and rainy days!!^^



and now I , I....

.

.

.

.

I.....


going to pack my stuff *hahax*

wanna balik kampung tmr~~

hey hey, don't forget to get ur Vaseline today yah!! ^^

be a good boy and good gal okay??

go to ur nearest pharmacy or sundry shop...

& grab ur Vaseline!! [remember pay ah,don't really grab and run xoxoxo]
  

p/s: sry for such a log post
just wn to express my excitement about what Vaseline done for me
Vaseline really done a great job.
Almost all of Vaseline product concern with moisture.
Again , have ur Vaseline today !!
happy holiday UTARIAN!! ^^






4 comments:

  1. nice one babe !!! can feel your joy with Vaseline !! wuhu ~ wish u luck babe !! make it to the pool side partayyy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe~~ but don't think i can make it~~ =) blog is for fun^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cnt see anything, jz saw a deep 'ru gou' in the pic! viuvit!!! xD
    wah..i jz realized vaseline stil got lotion n sunblock oh == hahaha, next time face to face ask u clearer better.. then jz decide going to buy onot! >.< hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. no sunblock gua...vaseline de product i used i gt bold "Vaseline" de =)
    @.@ shoulder thr glow lah^^

    ReplyDelete