Thursday, September 23, 2010

22nd September 2010 < sweet 21 >

Part 1

tik tok tik tok ~~~

it's 12 o'clock :)

22nd september is here, it's my 21st birthday ~~

felt sleepy, i'm ready to bed but my stomach having mini concert. And so i decide to go down to da kitchen and have some oreo

Hmmm....

holding a tupperware heading to downstair ... and i saw something~~~heheehe

i saw 3 pretty gals down there!!! *xoxoxo*

my Zi mui din forget about me~~they wanted to giv me birthday surprise ~~

hmmm...

i saw yuen ling is placing and lighting up da candles...

stupid me felt weird and without thinking much~~ ask them "what u all doing here?"

i spoilt da surprise and wasting their effort :(

Ling spot me 1st~~ she shocked and yuen lin oso shock when saw Ling's expression~~**yuen lin thought that Ling saw something else**

Okay~~ sry babe~~~ i spoilt da surprise ~~ yet i still appreciate it da maxxxx :) mwahhhh


frenship forever ~~ 
    ♥         ♥       

after da singing and everything , we went to lok lok and also ghany :) **hehe**
when i almost to bed
>.< naked face #1~~**yuck**




naked face #2
heineken is my bday present as well
*hoho*

terrible wall but nice 21 candles~~
i it ^^

i ♥ dis photo da most~~
but lion not in~~ :(
beautiful huh da candle??

**heineken**
my gals realli thinking that this will help in boosting up my mini boobs~~
LMAO


♥           ♥         ♥       

love u all my Galsss~~~ and again~~thanks alot~~ :)
im reall happy and appreciate with it :)
♥           ♥         ♥        ♥              ♥           ♥         ♥                   ♥           ♥         ♥         ♥       

Part 2


fuhhh~~~ was sleeping like pig after da celebration and yumcha time v my galsss

somebody calling me for so many times ~~~ i was so so so lazy to pick up da call

huhuuhhh ~~~

both phone take turn ringing and singing  ~~~

and then with half eye open i answer da phone and get a "gentle scold"

hoho~~~ its zhu zhu  :)

she is outside my house and was calling me urgently ~~sorry for being so pig and lazeeeeee >.<

hehe~~~

she show up with something on her hands :)

it's cakes and A&W :) **jump happily**

so sweeet of her~~ she unable to celebrate together but then she still come here all da way to Kampar from Ipoh :)

maybe she gt a date with someone else **winkssss**

thx zhu zhu~~ realli appreaciate!!!! i love all my Galsssssss


♥           ♥         ♥        ♥              ♥           ♥         ♥                   ♥           ♥         ♥         ♥       

Part 3


my bumblee bee having exam on my burfday :(

when i back from ghany v my gals~~ he already back from his revision and sleeping **snore**

he is tired ~~ pity bumblee beee **huhhhh~~heart pain pain**

kissed his forehead ♥  :)

and yah~~ he woke and wish me "happy birthday" :)  ♥  ♥ 

sounds like The Froggie Prince fairytale~~ xoxoxo


 . . . . .  . . .. .   .. . . . . . . . . . . .... . .. . . ..  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  ..  ...  . . . .
after his exam~~

he still bring me to Ipoh for movie ~

i noe he is real tired ..its okay if he din't do so ...

cuz i'm an understanding and good gf  *sometime* xoxoxo

so we heading to Ipoh around 6pm ++

movie at 8.45pm ~~

Resident Evil 4 ~~ don't like it!! sitting at 1st row cz no tickets ady  **it's wenesday = full house** :(

but still i enjoy it because bumble bee is beside me :) he taking nap in da cinema **shhhhh**




on da way to Ipoh while sipping root beer  and eating da onion ring by A& W
*delivered by zhuzhu *



Love my birthday :) thanks to my friends and gallsss and also my handsome daddy, pretty mummy, bro's and sista for all da wishes

i LOVE all of u

mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *xoxoxo*


thanksssssssssssss =) Shushiii appreciate it alot :) **winks** **hugs**














 




4 comments:

  1. Wish You have a blessed 21st Shushiii !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What memorable 21 B'day !! *sweet* ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny la think of that day we shocked ! hahaha~ no need sorry la.. u happy we ady feels it's enough! that's what we want ma~❤ haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ❤❤❤ thanksss sweeetie ^^ hehe muakssss ^^ *hugss*

    ReplyDelete