Saturday, September 11, 2010

THE BALM : BALM SHELTER SPF17 TINTED GLOSS





after apply Vaseline and The Balm : Balm Shelter SPF17



✿ shade : Dream Girl (sheer nude beige)


Today i wanna share with u guyz about Balm Shelter spf 17 tinted gloss from  THE BALM

the picture above is me after apply  Vaseline and The Balm , Balm Shelter spf 17 tinted gloss~~

normally i just apply Vaseline...

but somehow, i will apply lip gloss as well when going movie with my
** wanna look sweet ma xoxoxo**

Just  2 steps to make ur lips looks "glow healthy" :
1st : apply Vaseline petroleum jelly
2nd: apply Balm Shelter spf17


                                                                                   


Hmmmm....

my lips is very dry and absolutely PALE~~~

don't believe??? see picture below   **dun get shock**

i ZOOM it some more to let u all see clearer~~ ** >.< **




p/s : scroll down fast if u scare to see my dry lips~~  XOXOXO





wat a disgusting ugly dry chapped lips T.T



** haha: i exposed my ugly naked lips for da 1st time here!!**

**scary **



every morning after bath ,


i never forget to apply Vaseline~~

as i mentioned in previous post , Vaseline is my only remedy for my chapped lips~~


& dis is how my lips look like after apply Vaseline~~~


maybe da photo not clear enough~~

but my lips ain't dry anymore after apply  it~~

it leave my lips well moisturized ~~ ^^




vaseline♥




and now apply The Balm Balm Shelter Tinted Gloss ~~

da shade i bought is Dream Girl~~ it's a nude beige color~~  i think it suit my skin tone nicely 


cz it looks natural on me~~~ ^^



this lip gloss is available at Sasa @ rm 65~~



da texture of this lip gloss is quiet thick and creamy...



it smells like banana for me *lolx*



doesn't matter~~~ coz i likey


i love cosmetics from The Balm, i
♥ the packaging and ♥ of coz the quality~~


it's kinda pricey for poor student like me, but i think da price worth for it ^^





this is a perfect combination for me ♥



♥ have a nice day
babes ♥
 



check out the shades here :  BalmShelter SPF 17 Tinted Gloss~~~Shades
join The Balm Fb here :  THE BALM FACEBOOK PAGE


p/s : sry for da creepy picture~~

        cuz i duno how to edit  =(

      : hav a nice day yah^^

** = shushii xoxoxo = **

No comments:

Post a Comment