Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happiness & Tragedy - Samsung PL101

♥ Samsung PL101


PART 1 : HAPPINESS




since i'M in Form 1, i have been craving to have my own camera..

normally, i only manage to share the only "family camera"..

there was few film cameras that being ignored.. **its outdated**

n the only digital camera, i only can have the permission to use it when i joining the trip

organized by school.. that's is so SAD!!

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥      ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥         ♥     ♥     ♥    

until 30th August 2010..

i got a lil surprise from my bumble bee ~~

tadaaaa~~




he gave me this Samsung PL101 as my coming birthday present... *thanx alot* hugs*

that's really early cz my birthday fall on 22nd Sept...

yay!! finally i own a camera after craving it for so so so long~~

*yeapie*


i this camera so much,for ur FYI, its a dual screen cam..

So,i can aim n snap my own picture without guessing and

aiming da right position to get a nice picture because i can see myself through the front screen.. ^^

this feature is cool for me.. n i likey so much~~

*main screen*
PART 2 : THE TRAGEDY !!!!!

However~~

my happiness doesn't last forever.

1 hour ago... when i take out my lil baby cam...

the screen become like dis!!!!!!!


i don'y know why da mark is there~~

it's not dirt mark...

it is something like screen error~~

its there...  can't be remove...

this make me really DOWN now T^T

i take care of this cam jus like my lil baby..

i wipe it after use..

keep it in case...

for extra safe, i keep it in a box somemore...

how come out of sudden!!!!!!

da screen becoem like this...

**wuwuuuuuwuuuaaaaaa**

i cry out loud deep in my heart.. this make me SO SO SO SAD !!!!

that's all for now... i gt to get myself some fresh air...




it's so sad when i saw da mark still there.. =((

hope
bumble bee  can bring me to Ipoh to fix it back tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment