Tuesday, August 31, 2010

simple candy color nail art ♥♥♥





today is Merdeka day~~ yuhoooo~~ feeling so freee~~~
too excited till can't sleep~~ so play v my nail colors . . .


i'M using nail color dat i bought from Sasa~~

i'M using 6 bottles nail color , 2 bottles of Naga nail striping pen, 1 high gloss and 1 top coat~~

Total is 10 bottles~~hahaa~~~

i'M not talented~~ so da design i do is simply dull n messy~~

who care so much~~its on my finger and not on others~~ 

Tadaaaa~~~~

My art work~~hahaahaxxxxx~~


Left Hand








Right Hand




FYI, i'M right-handed~~~ so it's normal dat my right hand finger nail art  is ugly and looks "cacat " as i'M using my "giggles" left hand to draw it~~ n sorry for da ugly pic of my hands ~~

i da candy colors  ~ ~

dats all for now~~~ wish nex time will have a nicer design~~

have a nice day to u guyz~~ ^^

1 comment: