Thursday, August 12, 2010

i need no Zara

Zara~~


wat u all noe about Zara??

yah...its a clothing brand which quiet famous with its casual wear like baby tee, jeans ,jegging wateva....

da winter outfit is cool as well~~


n da pumps is cool n nice =) but its pricey for me n i dont need it as for now...

i not really addicted v dis brand of shirt or anything...though its comfort n simple...

i ady owed a sweater fr dis brand...its make me warm when i freezing cold in lecture clas..XOXO

so i heart it a lot ♥ 

 **surPrise**

  tadaaa~~

i gt dis shirt ....or shud i call it dis "shit" ??

i cried many time bcz of this shirt!!! i dun like it!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhh....

its too loose on me...its a baby tee cutting!!so let it be body hugging n fit me nicely!! not loose like huge sleeping tee...

nvm~~ now i started to love it a lil bit each day~~
1 day~~ i will wear dis piece of  "shit" out no matter how~~

bcz its a 1st piece from an important person to me ~~  =)
♥ so ~~i must try my best to love dis shirt  =)



No comments:

Post a Comment