Sunday, October 24, 2010

30th Sept : sem break get started ❣❣❣

30th Sept

**ring ring ** ring ring **

uhhhh!!! jus slept for 2 hours after back from Ipoh!! who was so black hearted call me in such time??

its morning 5.45 ~~

ohhhh~~~ he is LSO ~~huhhhhh~~

i back by his car for the 1st time !!

he got thing to do, so we need to move early in da morning~~

i was rushing like hell~~ bath and pack my stuff ~~

.. . ... . . ..... . .. .. . . . .. . .. ........... . ... . . . . .. . . . . . . . .. 

and tadaaaa~~~ he reach my home at 6.10am~~

i just ... wowwww : i'm pretty fast huh??

and so~~

unwillingly i step out da door after a good bye kiss and a good bye hug by my bumblee bee T.T

.. . ... . . ..... . .. .. . . . .. . .. ........... . ... . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . .. ...
thanks to LSO for tumpang me along...

coz i don't want my dad purposely cm all da way fr Bentong, Pahang to Kampar just to fetch me back :)

yay!!i love my daddy mummy alot  ~ ~

rain halfway in da highway~~ huhhhhuhh~~~

**drive safe**


LSO drop me at lrt station as requested by me~~  thanks lil boy :)

took  LRT to Kl Sentral and then change Monorail and heading to da bus hub at Titiwangsa.

took 11.00 am bus back to Bentong ^^
.. . ... . . ..... . .. .. . . . .. . .. ........... . ... . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . .. ...

tututu~~~

after 1 hour and 30 minutes in da bus, finally reach the place where i stay , Taman Desa Damai.

mummy fetch me outside da housing garden where the bus stop :)

misss my mummy :)

hungry hungry!!!

mummy cook yummy delicious food for me~~hehe~~~ love u mummy!!
.. . ... . . ..... . .. .. . . . .. . .. ........... . ... . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . .. ...

after brunch...

chatting and watching television with mummy :)

and its 1.35pm~~

**ring ring** ring ring**

uh!!!!!! dis is most surpise call for me!!!

its from Nuffnang ~~~

i gt an invitation to da poolside partay!! teheeee

after da call i wan jump happily and told my mummy about it :)

hehe~~~ love it love it~~

and so i went shopping on da next day with mummy at KL to buy nice dress and heels :)

thanx mummy



and this is da POST about da party i attended on 2nd Oct :)

and the photo was uploaded  HERE




will recall back what i did during my sem break  :)

stay tune babe :)


p/s: have a nice day to all of u
=shushii-
=xoxoxo=



No comments:

Post a Comment