Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1st day exam~~


fuhhhhhhhhhhhh................

done my 1st paper , Advertising and Promotion paper...

hurmmmm.....

I think i lost a lot marks for section A... =((

don't have enough time to "goreng" oso....

hope my cute cute A&P lecturer will **open 1 eye close 1 eye** when marking da paper... =))

i only have the points but don't have further explanation...

some even blank =((

=( wuwuuuuaaaaawuaaaa.....

din study text book.... =(( so, don't have explanation and examples... **sigh**

only can blame myself coz din do so....

need to force myself study CRM lew if can~~ happy study day to all my friends ^^



♥   
   ALL DA BEST TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVING EXAM~~ ♥    ♥  


p/s: study hard study smart =))

rest well n fight for next paper ya all my frens ^^

= shushiii xoxoxo =

No comments:

Post a Comment