Thursday, December 1, 2011

A song by Kelly Poon

潘嘉麗-說不哭





This song's lyrics is so meaningful.

For me, it is best to describe a girl's feeling when her relationship was broken due to third party issue.

Nice yet an emo song. Yea, guess I iz emo-ing.

Below is the lyric of this song that I Google-ed and share with you all since I can't read Chinese =(

Night   ♥ ♥ 


潘嘉麗-說不哭


我懂說分手的難處

冷靜看著你把話說出

好讓你覺得我沒那麼在乎


其實你不說我能感觸


雖然我裝作糊塗



提到她你的眼神已明顯已不再專注

這一路 每一步 都走得太辛苦 愛到不了幸福

是我們沒有認路的天賦 她讓我看清楚


這旅途 每一步 都走得太辛苦 愛終究走到迷途


(說不哭 眼淚卻 止不住 畢竟曾擁有過你一段路)

決定祝福 我會算數


就像當初說要愛你 給了全部





p/s : i'm now in Kampar .
 Miss the life i had it here for 4 years.
Miss my friends and don't feel  to go back  later :(
What to do, Friday I need to work.
*sigh*
Love  u all Kampar frenziee
   ♥ ♥*hugs*
Take  good care and see you all soon ^^
All  the best  :)

1 comment: