Monday, April 4, 2011

I ain't feeling that well



It's 6pm when i opened my eyes from a long nap with a headache.Feeling not good.Been to emotional recently.
Perhaps the feeling for 3 years back is here again. Feel to do nothing at all. Even my favorite hobby all the time-nail coloring. The feeling is so wrong.

Facing my lappie with my tears flowing on my cheek. It's something I couldn't control it. I don't even know the reason why my tears is flowing.

Lying on my bed, staring the ceiling for a moment with a blank mind. I know what i should do now. But i just don't know how to work it out in a correct way. I understood everything, but i am just too selfish and perhaps, I have no intention to understand and accept what is already happened.

Even in my dream, i still afraid with the feeling of losing it. It is too much for this.

I don't know this could actually really hurt me so much.

I hope I will be better as time goes by.

*cheers*  

No comments:

Post a Comment