Friday, November 5, 2010

25th Sept ~~ my birthday surprise Part 2

25th Sept is my Retail Management paper

24th sept : I spent my time to revise and refuse to dinner v my bumble bee because i worry :(

Bumble bee get me some fries, onion rings and root beer from A&W, the temporary one which is 2 lorry located at the opposite of 21st there.

The twist twist fries not nice, too salty.

The root beer is so tasteless( no root beer taste) but with some plastic taste(perhaps the ice)

I just likey the onion ring.

Hungry me however finished it all T.T




RM paper in da morning~~ and this is my dinner+supper

not nice~~ but hungry~~
so i finished it all


i love da chilie :)

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    ❤   

End up tired~~ and full~~

Lying on the mattress and fall asleep (pig's  life)

While nap~~ received SMS from Wilson and King King~~

The SMSs content is kinda weird but i don't think much caused last few days before they also behave like that **hahahaha** i'm so bad !! :p

And silly me thought that Wilson gt 6 sense that maybe he feel i'm going to end my life very soon maybe in an accident or else  *touchwood*
After few SMS, he told me he wanna meet up and wanted to talk with me and he already at downstairs.

With my sleeping face~~yah, i quickly grab house key and go down

And i saw King King's car~

Walk near and the car's door open and i saw King King and Wilson~

and not to  forget with a lovely cake on their hand ^^


❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    ❤   




a lovely card ^^




cake~ from my lovely ex housemate too~
1469 and 1539 rocks forever!!




♥ ♥ ♥

their wishes for me :)
thx u guys~~





it's a cute huge rabbit~~

i really never expect this surprise as i already move out from 1469

and my birthday is 22nd Sept

they still care about me^^ i'M real happy ^^

again~~ thx my ex-housemate and  1539 ~~ :)

i love everything~~ love yah~~~ ♥ ♥ ♥  **thanksss**

i not good in express my feeling to u all,

but deep in my heart, i lurve u all always since the day we know each other :)

**a huge hugsss + kissessss**

thanks a lot ^^ appreciate ^^


❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    ❤   


p/s:  James is not here anymore
i can't see u anymore &
i can't celebrate birthday with u
but i noe ur soul will be with us forever
**1469+1539 = BFF**

No comments:

Post a Comment