Saturday, June 5, 2010

hair cut ♥

uhhhhh... my hair jus like hay...coarsy.. no matter how much i put those serum n esssence or put conditioner n treatment mask aft shampoo-inG my haiR...huh..heart paiN paiN when c my hair in such Condition =(

i certified my hair ady dead..even i CPR so hard oso cant alive anymore...thats da ending for playing straightener ,rebonding n straightener again n again too often...
=(

So..the last choice is to cut it off n kip my hair again...

its 31st may ^^ [ cloudy n rainy days ]

going to find my fren for HAIR CUT ♥ at the saloon@academy he study n working =)

so lucky..his fren fetch me go on dat day..so i no nid to go alone n find the saloon by my own..yeapie ^^

yeah..waiting in da saloon n snaping pic while my hair stil long..can see my hair not smooth anymore at the end thr...its so coarse n da texture jus like dry grasssss!!n i hate it...



tik tok tik tok ~ ~ ~

flipping da hair magazine n choose da hair style i wan..n ya...i find wat hairstyle i wan..


show him da pic i can hav my hair cut dy =)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

my fren kip ask me to confim dat i wont regret once he chop my long hair off....

OMG!!! 2/3 of my hair being chopped!!

da floor full of my hair..its realli alot alot =( fuhHHhhhhhhhh

but i din feel sad..cz my hair ady dead..not smooth anymore..vice versa..i feel happy aft da hair cut..

wat i get fr da hair cut is?? its a flat doll shoulder length..not reali dat short..n da hair style is not exactly wat i wan as i rebond b4...so its hard to get da style i wan...but still aceptable..giv me dfrent feel..

tadaaa...dis is how i look aft da hair cut..but its b4 i decide to cut da fringe =)



since i never hav a flat short fringe...so y dont jus giv it a try ??=)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

erm..aft cut da fringe...it like dis =)

addicted ♥ ♥ ♥

feel wan to go saloon again to cut my hair shorter...but hav no faith wif da saloon in kampar... neva hav a good experience n nice hair cut at kampar...they jus wasted my hair... but if gt any good saloon dun forget to recommend me..might go n hav a try thr =)hehe


^^ special thx to Vickson Juan ♥ dat help me to cut cut my hair.. wish him can improve more n more n hav a bright future as a hair designer^^

~~p/s: will upload my pic b4 n aft da hair cut very soon as my phn's bluetooth sot sot dy..will be back ^&^

my fren said i look hairstyle looks like Cleopatra..hmmm..wat u guyz think about dis huh??
>> its make laugh when i look at dis picture xp

3 comments:

  1. waiting ur pic here !

    ReplyDelete
  2. uploaded lehh...ahhaa..using phn secondary camera...so its not nice...blurrry...

    ReplyDelete